"BE APPLICATION READY™ ; MQCC is a founding member of the International BAR Association (IBARA™), BE APPLICATION READY™ program.
Are you looking for capital In today’s day of rigorous bank standards for mortgage applicants, if you want the highest possibility opportunity to get your best mortgage, you need to BE APPLICATION READY™.
Save your time, reduce your uncertainty and reduce your application stress. And the same for your investor, lender or regulator. The IBARA™ approach provides a valid answer of "No" to the age-old question that legislators, regulators, shareholders and stakeholders ask the fiduciaries (top management) of an organization: "Could you do you more?"
Registered to the National Standards of 119 countries; members organizations of the IBARA™ network function in a manner that certifiably conforms to statutory, regulatory and process requirements of an application of any kind; this gives top management of an organization the confidence they need to ensure they are not clogging corporate resources and expending scare working capital on applications that have a low probability of successful approval.
The IBARA™ Steps:
Applying the “Principles of ‘BlockChain’” has revolutionized private equity by making information pre-validated or source-verifiable and portable to other investor-lenders so that investment and time in investee underwriting is not wasted by capital seekers. Further, capital investors are able to see a uniform standard, pre-validated and source-verifiable information which can integrate with their systems resulting in faster decision making and less time “collecting information”.
- 11 Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing, and Hunting Agriculture, Forestry, and Fishing
- 21 Mining Mining
- 23 Construction Construction
- 31-33 Manufacturing Manufacturing
- 22 Utilities Transportation, Communications and Public Utilities
- 48-49 Transportation and Warehousing
- 42 Wholesale Trade Wholesale Trade
- 44-45 Retail Trade Retail Trade
- 72 Accommodation and Food Services
- 52 Finance and Insurance Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate*
- 53 Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- 51 Information Services
- 54 Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 56 Administrative Support; Waste Management and Remediation Services
- 61 Educational Services
- 62 Health Care and Social Assistance
- 71 Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- 81 Other Services (except Public Administration)
- 92 Public Administration Public Administration
- 55 Management of Companies and Enterprises
To learn more about MQCC's BE APPLICATION READY™ PROGRAM, Please register with the MQCC website then read the "Before you Apply" document or register and visit beforeyouapply.mortgagequote.ca or click the link below.If you seek independent answers, please ask your local Member of Congress, Parliament or Ministry of Commerce (or equivalent) representative.
If you are interested in implementing an ISO 9001:2015 based, integrated regulatory framework that contributes to the safety and soundness of your finance sector, please contact us.
Learn from MortgageQuote Canada Corp., Learn from the Best.
The MQCC™'s Business Enterprise Quality Management System is Registered to the Canadian Equivalent of ISO 9001:2015 published by:
Canada's National Standard for Quality Management ISO 9001:2015
CSA Group: "Helping improve the safety and quality of the products and services that touch your life."
After reading all of the foregoing, ask yourself: Who would YOU trust your money with?
MQCC™: A new system, a new standard, a new benchmark in Canadian and global finance.
Yes, there is a "better way" to trust & confidence in Finance; the MQCC™ approach is your "better way".
The domain MQCC.org is the primary information page for the Money Quality Conformity Control Organization, MQCC™ incorporated as MortgageQuote Canada Corp., headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and trading in up to 119 countries. MQCC™ is an organization classified by the United Nations (UN), Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA), Statistics Division (UNSD) International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities (Revision 4) involved in the following industry classification sections or classes:
- Section J (Information and communication)
- Section K (Financial and insurance activities
- Class 6492 > credit granting; money lending outside the banking system
- Class 6619 > activities auxiliary to financial service activities; activities of mortgage advisers and brokers
- Section M (Professional, scientific and technical activities) This section includes specialized professional, scientific and technical activities. These activities require a high degree of training, and make specialized knowledge and skills available to users
- Section N (Administrative and support service activities)
- Section P (Education)
- Section S (Other service activities)
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) equivalent classification to the UNSD Classes is:
- non-depository credit intermediary
- mortgage and non-mortgage loan brokers
Similar industry equivalencies exist in all countries who participate in the United Nations.
Subject to the jurisdiction, from a governance (statutory or regulatory) perspective, MortgageQuote Canada Corp. MQCC™ business activity, namely, real-estate-secured (mortgage) intermediary activity, are deemed to be:
- a regulated activity
- non-regulated activity
- regulatory exempt activity
- free trading activity
In its country of origin, Canada, MortgageQuote Canada Corp. MQCC™'s real-estate-secured (mortgage) intermediary activity is regulated by three provincial or territorial jurisdictions:
- Alberta - regulated by the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA)
- British Columbia - regulated by the Financial Commission of British Columbia (FICOM)
- Ontario - regulated by the Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA fka FSCO) (FSCO #12279)
MortgageQuote Canada Corp. MQCC™ may trade in other Canadian provincial or territorial jurisdictions, subject to statutory or regulatory requirements or exemptions.
In Canada, education in private equity mortgage (PEM®) subject matter, competency and proficiency credentialing is an unregulated activity. Providing advice respective specific financial transactions, might be subject to regulatory oversight.
Canada Provincial Mortgage Broker Regulators: (RECA - Alberta)(FICOM - BC)(FSCO Ontario - Brokerage License #12279). Non-Canada Residents and international visitors, please read "Website Terms of Service", below. All items with a ® or ™ symbol or, some items in UPPER CASE are registered or unregistered (common law) trademarks of MortgageQuote Canada Corp. (MQCC™) or licensed by same. Some third party trademarks are used pursuant to nominative fair use principles. See Intellectual Propertyfor full details. Deconstruction of a Claim (Internal Use Only). MQCC™Data Artifacts, Privacy (PIPEDA), Data Security, Website Terms of Service, Legal, Disclosures: Statements, Consumer Electronic Message Preferences (CEMP). Money Quality Conformity Control Organization is a registered or unregistered trademark of MortgageQuote Canada Corp. All MQCC Systems, Technologies, Services and Products conform to WFT™ MQCC BlockChain Technology.
© 2006-2020 MortgageQuote Canada Corp. MQCC™ "Proud Sponsor of the Canadian Dream"®. All rights reserved. Patent Pending. An ISO 9001:2015 Registered Company.